Friday, October 29, 2010

Creative Tea Gift

Ok, one more picture of Joey in his Halloween costume before I get started here.
He just stopped by to say "Happy Halloween" to all his fans at Delights of the Heart.
He is ready to play and have some fun.

Last week on the same day I received the wonderful package from Jeanie an envelop
arrived.  I could see through the envelop and was fascinated by what was inside.
It was not expected.   No, I sent her teabags and used tea strings in an envelop
for her art.  So the surprise that somepinkflowers sent me in this little book was
definitely a delight.  She calls me MarilynTea.  Everywhere I looked were tea references
and little notes tucked here and there.  It made me smile.  Very creative, I must say.
And for all you tea lovers out there, a very fun project.

11 comments:

Time Traveling in Costume said...

Happy Halloweeny, Joey!

Sheila said...

Hi Joey...!

Isn't it great when people take the time to do things like that with you in mind.
I always think od you as the Tea Lady too, though I did enjoy one of your jars of Chai apple butter that my daughter gave me.
A winning combination..!
hugs
x

Jeanne said...

How wonderful is everything that you share

Love you
Jeanne♥

my cup of tea said...

What a cute surprise gift!
Oh,and that Joey looks so handsome!
~Blessings~
Donna

Steph said...

Wow - that is lovely and just so creative!

koralee said...

So cute and clever...I love this idea.

Happy weekend hugs. xoxo

Annie Jeffries said...

These sweet surprises are just the best.

Jeanne said...

Rabbit Rabbit
I love you my darling friend and thank you for your lovely gift that arrived in the mail today.
I treasure you, your love and most of all your golden gift of friendship
I love you
Thank you for your kindness
and love
It means more to me than you will ever know♥

Tracy said...

Hello, sweet Joey! I'm late for the Halloween festivities here... LOVE the tea pretties, Marilyn--such treats! :o) Happy Day ((HUGS))

La Tea Dah said...

A darling, darling tea gift! Very special!!!

Happy Halloween to Joey!

Jeanie said...

Oh, isn't this the best? I love it -- so creative! What a treasure!

And I must say you have one handsome boy. We of the orange cats know they are lovely and Joey rocks!