Thursday, October 21, 2010

Return to your Inner Child


This picture has made an appearance here in the past,
but I just had to show it again.
Each time I see it, it makes me smile.

Lately I have come across several blogs that have talked about
allowing your inner child to be celebrated.  To notice
the child-like fantasies to be released and enjoyed.

So I have been thinking.
For me a fantasy is to wear a tutu, a crinoline (do you know that word?),
or a twirly skirt and dance in the sunlight with bare feet.
Laugh and delight in the day.

Can you just picture it, an overweight 67 year old woman wearing
a tutu.  Now don't be surprised if someday you see
someone like me dancing in the sunlight.
They are just allowing their inner-child to shine.

Last Day to sign up for give away tomorrow.
Sign up on Monday's post.