Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Little Nibbles


Last week many of you shared little nibbles of you.
Thanks so much for sharing with me.

Here are a few nibbles about me:
1. I love sushi, but Thai food is my new comfort food.
2. I love to write, but talking doesn't always come easy for me.
3. I dream of owning a vintage trailer and traveling the country.
4. I must live within 1-2 hours or closer to the ocean.
5. I must do something creative every week.

6. I don't laugh enough, but I love laughter.
7. I always have time for a friend, even if we have to get the calendar out to find the time.
8. Yes, I am sure you know this one, but I do love drinking tea.
9. Books are my friends, love reading.
10. Love hugs!

Have a good day and I hope you find many hugs!

14 comments:

Relyn Lawson said...

I love thinking of these tidbits as nibbles. I love that. And yes, yes, yes to 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 9, and 10. As to number four - I wish! And number 3 - a big WiSH for me. We are indeed kindred spirits, my friend. Kindred.

Adrienne said...

Here's another kindred spirit, my friend - but you already know that! We share so many little nibbles. And dreams!
~Adrienne~

Annie Jeffries said...

Oh my. I think we are twins separated at birth (minus the Thai food love).

Linda Jennings said...

I am delighted to learn these "nibbles" about you.

Caroline said...

Great list...sushi...hahaha :) I need to laugh more too!

Steph said...

I love this list! I'm working on more laughter, too.

Travel France Online said...

Reading your nibbles and the comments of your readers is a good start of a day for me in grey England...and I do love hugs as well! keep well, DeeBee

Jeanne said...

Love and hugs and I love all you share.
Love Jeanne

Cathy said...

Great photo, Marilyn. I hope #3 is a dream that will come true some day soon.

Angela McRae said...

I love reading these lists of fun facts about my tea friends! Thanks!

Tracy said...

Thanks for the tasty reveals, Marilyn! Fun to learn more about your. I love sushi & Thai food too--all Asian food really. So much of your list could be my own. :o) LOVE this photo today... makes me think of summer. Happy Weekend ((HUGS))

Jeanie said...

Ten things -- and so many of them would be on my list, too!

somepinkflowers said...

yes
yes
yes
always and without fail this---->


4. I must live within 1-2 hours or closer to the ocean.
5. I must do something creative every week.


:-)

{{ i KNEW i liked you!! }}

gabrielle said...

Happy New Yaer I love your blog have been trying to keep up!!!!
Nice inspiration and your new pics are fabulous!!!