Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Somethn' Special!

 
At the beginning of the year I shared my Vision Board.
What I didn't tell you is placed on this board a dream for a grand child.
When I saw this picture, it took my breathe away.
I know it would represent in my heart the dream of a grand child.
Now both of my children are around 40 and I really hadn't expected this to happen.
But when I saw this picture, I just knew.
Secretly I placed it there and put the word "Friends" above it just for safety.
The very next week I found out a baby was on the way.
Now isn't that amazing?!
Monday my husband and I were thrilled to be included in the visit for
the ultrasound and saw for the first time this little precious one.
Oh yes, we also saw that this little one is a BOY.

Thrilled beyond words!

14 comments:

Laurie said...

Congratulations Marilyn!! I'm really happy for you and your family! You're vision is a reality, what a special moment for all of you!!

Adrienne said...

I'm thrilled that your heart's desire will soon be reality. Little boys are such fun!
~Adrienne~

La Tea Dah said...

Thrilled! Exciting! Awesome!

Congratulations, Marilyn!!!!

GardenOfDaisies said...

What wonderful news! Congratulations to the whole family!

krys kirkpatrick said...

I got goose bumps when you said BOY. I am so happy for you. And you have waited so long, so much the better. Congratulations Grammy.

relevanttealeaf said...

Congratulations! I share in your joy of a little grandson to hold, cuddle and spoil! ;-) How special that you got to be present for the ultrasound and see the early stages of his life. So happy for you!

Cathy at Wives with Knives said...

I'm so thrilled for you, Marilyn. There is something so special about being a grandparent. It's the most wonderful thing in the world. Congratulations!

amherstrose said...

Your little grandson will indeed bring "Delights of the Heart"!
So happy for you and your family. Doing the happy dance for you!

Sending you a HUG!

Annie Jeffries said...

I'm thrilled for you Marilyn. Mazol Tov!!

parTea lady said...

I'm so happy for you, Marilyn. How exciting to see your little grandson on the ultrasound!

Joy said...

Oh, Marilyn, I'm so happy for you and your family! My first grandchild (a girl) is due to arrive in about 3 weeks, and I'm just beside myself with excitement! Hugs to all...

Angela McRae said...

Oh, I can see you need to start sewing some baby items! CONGRATULATIONS!

Ginger said...

Congratulations!

d smith kaich jones said...

!!!!! congratulations!!