Thursday, April 9, 2009

Crystal Springs Rhododendron Garden



A few days ago I found myself in the neighborhood of the Crystal Springs Rhododendron Garden in Portland. Taking a walk through the gardens I was struck with the vibrant colors of springtime. What beauty was to behold. There is something about new leaves on the trees and the beginnings of life that is so beautiful. There are many more pictures to share on another day. When I started blogging I hadn't really paid attention to the beautiful gardens Portland has to offer. Carrying my camera has helped me to pay attention. If you ever visit Portland allow enough time to take in the beauty of the public gardens. It is pure joy!

4 comments:

Angela McRae said...

Oh, I have a special interest in rhododendrons! This is lovely!

La Tea Dah said...

Ohhhhh, I love this garden! It is pure delight! My camera and I were very happy there. I wish I could visit again this spring. . .

LaTeaDah

parTea lady said...

What beautiful vibrant colors. Lovely.

Steph said...

Beautiful!