Monday, January 30, 2012

Winter Moon

Does the moon sometimes just capture your heart?
Does it make you stand up and notice?
A couple weeks ago it was one of those moons
and I just couldn't get enough of looking at it.
Finally the camera came out and I played awhile.
Oh what fun I had by the light of the moon.
It was one of those nights that I just had to dance.
No one saw me, but I was dancing.
Recently this quote appeared on my vision board
for 2012:

I dance daily, watched or not!

Do you make a vision board at the beginning of the year?
Do you dance daily?
Does a beautiful moon just make your heart sing?
I hope so!

8 comments:

Laurie said...

And danced by the light of the moon! Your post reminded me of one of my favorite scenes from It's a Wonderful Life! I haven't danced yet, but will have to do that! Beautiful picture Marilyn.

La Tea Dah said...

Out of your three questions, I can only affirm enjoying the moon. I can see I need to add a vision board and dancing daily to my daily routine! But the moon --- is so awesome! Sometimes when I wake up at night the light from it streams in my window and cheers on the night.

Angela McRae said...

I don't think I know what a vision board is, so if you ever get a chance to share yours, I'd love to see it!

Mary said...

Today I did my dancing in the walk-in shower.......after scrubbing tile, polishing glass. Just put those lovely jets on and danced away, felt sooooo good!

Lovely moon post Marilyn.
Mary X

beth said...

i love the sunlight, but oh the moonlight can be equally as beautiful and perfect !!
xo

beth said...

i love the sunlight, but oh the moonlight can be equally as beautiful and perfect !!
xo

Jeanie said...

I don't dance daily and don't do a vision board (but I should) but the moon does indeed make my heart sing -- and so does this photo!

christina said...

this post is gorgeous! oh yes, i love dancing. sure do! i love salsa music, that is my daily hip swaying fun! lol
Amazing photo!
XOXO