Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Tea and Meditation

When I sit alone with my cup of tea
I give myself the gift of quiet time.
A time to reflect and dream.
A time to remember and replenish.

One of my hearts dreams and delights would be to gather
a group of like minded women to explore, encourage, and dream together.
A gathering that would allow the dreams to come tumbling out.
A time for dancing.
A time to "let the beautiful stuff out".

I wrote this post awhile ago and now visiting it this morning I am surprised
my heart is so revealed here in what I wrote.
This is still a dream within my heart, it would definitely delight my heart.
Do you have dreams of such a thing? or is it just me?

The altered photo above comes from my other blog.
What other blog you say?
I decided to do a totally tea blog with quotes and altered photos on Tumblr
just to inspire me to keep learning to use Photoshop.  Only one picture is added a week.
If you would like to visit sometime, here is the link:  http://marmaladys.tumblr.com/

5 comments:

Lorrie said...

Oh, I do love the photo and the quote. When to tip over is the key. Heading over to look at marmalady's blog.

Angela McRae said...

Oh, good for you -- I just visited your new blog and absolutely love it! I signed up for Tumblr but still don't quite know what to do with it. Maybe I'll learn more about it by keeping up with your new blog!

Jeanie said...

Thanks for the link to marmalady's! I'll check it out. I do feel like I do that with certain friends but not a big group. The closest I come is with art groups and that's art. But with good friends, one on one -- yes. And it's wonderful.

Jeanne said...

≧^◡^≦ You can't by happiness but you can buy tea and that's kind of the same thing! ≧^◡^≦

Love your postings
Blessings my friend

Love Jeanne

Adrienne said...

Thank you for sharing your heart. Yes, I would love to dream with some other gals. Sharing dreams seems like it makes them almost come true - or, gives the inspiration to make them reality. Love your other blog!
~Adrienne~