Friday, October 24, 2014

A Gift

Would you accept a gift from this smiling face?
Well unintentionally a gift of a virus was given this past week.
I remember when my children were little and suddenly we often had colds.
That seems to be what is happening with round two.
Wiping his nose, washing hands, still we all got sick.
Thus I have not been inspired to write or take pictures much this week.
Hopefully by next week my head will be back to normal.

We are all on the mending side of things, but still the residue remains.

Planning on resting this weekend.

Happy weekend, dear friends!
Be well! and stay away from runny noses and drink lots of tea!

8 comments:

Lorrie said...

Oh dear. Tis the season. I'm glad you are on the mend. Have a relaxing weekend.

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

That cute little face wouldn't give you germs grandma!
Hope you feel better soon - drink lots of tea. We don't have little ones any more but I worry about picking something up once a month when I'm in the church nursery.

Linda P said...

A sweet picture of your little grandson. Hope you feel better soon.
We've been enjoying the happy activities of the little ones in Italy (our great nephews and nieces).

Joy said...

The welcome gifts of hugs and sweet smiles (what a cutie-pie he is) do bring those unwelcome gifts sometimes, too. I hope you all feel much better soon.

Jeanie said...

Ugh! I think he should be giving flowers to the sickie instead. He is awfully cute and I know you were careful but how too bad you had to land with the crud, too. Drink soothing liquids and lots of them and I hope you're feeling much better soon!

Tracy said...

LOVE the image, Marilyn--such great composition and juxtepostion of colors! :o) Those books sound VERY good! I used to read a lot of historical fiction in my late teens... these books sounds like good ones to revive that with! Oh, and LOVED seeing you sweet D in the previous post... Glad you're all on the mend now. ((HUGS))

Rosemary said...

Hope you're feeling better! And, yes... I would take hugs from that little cutie every day of the week... and whatever came along with the hug!

Steph said...

I hope that you are all better now! But wow, what a cutie!