Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fairy Wings, Yes I Believe

"And as the season come and go, here's something you might like to know ... 
there are fairies everywhere under bushes, in the air, 
playing games just like you play, singing through their busy day. 
So listen, touch, and look around -- in the air and on the ground.
And if you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wing."
Unknown
Join me for tea in the meadow, drinking from acorn caps and sitting at this lovely table.

Yes, I do BELIEVE in fairies.
Fairy wings are waiting, sitting here just behind the door.

Photos taken at Bella Flora on Fremont St. in Portland, Oregon

11 comments:

beth said...

i always thought i believed....and then when a girlfriend who is a spiritual counselor told me i had fairy wings.....well, then i knew for sure they truly existed....

Laurie said...

I love fairies, and always make room for them in my garden. I can't wait for spring to arrive, so they can come back!

Marion Williams-Bennett said...

Me too! I believe! Did you create that garden, Marilyn? It's amazing!

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

I love that arrangement in the first picture! xx

Caroline said...

I believe too :) And I love your new header!

Travel France Online said...

Lovely post...
I like the daffodils on your new header, it's like a celebration of the 'soon to come' Spring! DeeBee

Coleen said...

awwwwwwww.so sweet..I went t her store once....I really would love to go back one day.....perhaps we could met up there this spring??
Heart Hugs,
Coleen

Tracy said...

PURE DELIGHT, Marilyn! I'm a big believer in fairy folk too... anything & anyone in the realm of magical, I believe. ;o) Happy Weekend ((HUGS))

Jeanie said...

Oh, yes, I DO believe in fairies (she said, clapping her hands!). I think I spotted one or two in that top photo!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Of course I believe!!!

That is a lovely quote.

Angela McRae said...

Oh, the fairy tea table and chairs are just delightful! Makes me want to go make a set for myself. Hmmm ... (I always get a burst of creativity when the latest magazine deadline has passed, as it just did!)