Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Granola


In the past year three blogging friends have given
me homemade granola.  I have become addicted to these wonderful
mixtures of yumminess.  Last year I started making our yogurt
and the granola was a wonderful addition.
Since I didn't think bloggers would continue supplying me with granola,
it was time to make it myself.
There is a cherry tree in our yard and I had dried cherries from the tree.
Granola would be a perfect way to use the cherries too.
Recently I found a recipe that included dried cherries at Tartelette
and I knew it was time to give it a try.  It was so easy.
Now why have I not made granola before?
Now beside this recipe, I will be trying other combination's too.

You can find the recipe here:  http://www.tarteletteblog.com/2011/01/recipe-pecan-coconut-cherry-granola-and.html

Enjoy!  I certainly am.