Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Year of the Rabbit





 Last week I wanted to do a little celebrating of the Chinese New Year.
A walk through Lan Su Chinese Gardens was just what I had in mind.
The touches of the red lanterns just sang to my heart.
But this little sweetie made my heart fly.
She was celebrating with a walk in the garden with her mom and
graciously agreed to pose for a picture.
I think she is the perfect little bunny to celebrate the year of the rabbit.
Happy Chinese New Year!

I am learning to ask for pictures, something that has not been easy for me.

12 comments:

Adrienne said...

I'm so glad you asked for this little girl rabbit's photo - she made my day! Seeing her enjoyment of the moment was wonderful.
~Adrienne~

Anonymous said...

The Chinese Garden is such a tranquil place. I always enjoy visiting there. Your pictures are wonderful.

Steph said...

Love the photos, and love this place!

tea time and roses said...

Hello Marilyn,

Oh my I must agree, she is such a sweetie for sure! What beautiful photos! I would love to spend some time in this beautiful garden. Continue to enjoy a lovely week.

Smiles♥

Beverly

Ann Marie said...

These photos are beautiful! Perfect for my soul this afternoon.

Laurie said...

Your pictures are so pretty Marilyn, and I'm happy you asked for this little sweety's picture! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I thought I recognized this garden-I visited here years ago and thought it was incredible!
Your photos are beautiful; love the little one's picture--adorable!
Blessings, Aimee

Jeanne said...

How precious indeed.
Happy 2011 the year of the rabbit
May it bless us all well.
Love Jeanne♥

Relyn Lawson said...

Now that is one adorable child. Bravo for your courage.

Jeanie said...

These are wonderful photos -- when I come to Portland, I think I must come here! That child is adorable -- yes, people are generally terribly flattered you asked. I think you read Beth who makes people jump. They just like to.

Angela McRae said...

Oh my stars, what a precious child! So glad you asked for the photo!

La Tea Dah said...

One of my very favorite places...thanks for sharing!