Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Day to Notice


Green Tea Chai - spiced and warm to delight.

Sitting just the other day
A teashop warm and cozy
I felt surrounded with soft voices
Not descernible and yet
Soft voices
Music
Shared stories
A soothing softness envelops me
Friends huddled head to head
Younger faces smiling here.
Sitting in this teashop
Alone
Yet surrounded in a quiet softness
I could almost reach out and touch
Life's little noticings bring a smile to my face
and peacefulness is settling here
Surrounded in the land of Ahhhh's

8 comments:

Linda Jennings said...

Very nice post!

Jeanne said...

How beautiful is all you share.
Love Jeanne

Karen's Place said...

sighing as I read your words...

Rosemary said...

The peace and tranquility that you found here is palpable.

La Tea Dah said...

S E R E N I T Y

You are fortunate to live in a city with so many wonderful tea opportunities.

Linda P said...

It's good being able to sit quietly and observe everything around you and take in the restful atmosphere.

Angela McRae said...

The Land of Ahhhh's ... love that!!! That would be a GREAT title for a magazine article, too!

parTea lady said...

I really like chai, but haven't tried it made with green tea yet. What a place to sit and enjoy.