Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Natural Beauty

 
My heart does sing with the beauty of the Spring!
Revisiting past photographs I do remember.
When an unusual color I do see in nature
I am reminded of the JOY God must have had when
creating the beauty in nature.
The unusual colors particularly jump into my vision.
They say take notice.
Notice the beauty that surrounds us with each season.

What are you noticing today?

I noticed big, fluffy, white snowflakes falling for a short time outside my window.
I noticed squirrels hungrily scampering for bird food at our feeders.
I noticed the green moss and lichens growing on our barren trees.
I noticed the calla lily's leaves beginning the unfurl.
Notice what you notice~

10 comments:

Angela McRae said...

Hmmm ... I will have to notice what I notice! (Today I am noticing lots of gray around me, with all this rain we've been getting, but that's not especially perceptive!)

Gail said...

HI - today I noticed the gray of the sky struggling to give light on the barren landscape - I noticed that the air smells of snow and the trees are darkened by dampness. And believe it or not, I love such a day - the canvas mine to create....
Love to you
Gail
peace......

beth said...

what? you had snow ?
xo

Laurie said...

You made me stop and think Marilyn, I didn't take the time out today to notice any of the beauty around me. Except in the different colors in the fur of our visiting possum! I know tomorrow I'll be taking a nature walk, hopefully it won't be as freezing!

Jeanie said...

I'm noticing that my hands are very cold this morning and that the sky is gloomy outdoors and I wish I could stay in!

relevanttealeaf said...

While colder temperatures have returned to Michigan, I'm noticing the clear blue sky today. I'm looking forward to spring with it's vibrant colors.

Britt-Arnhild said...

Happy January, waiting for summer Marilyn

Steph said...

I was on my way to work very early this morning and noticed how clear the sky and stars were against the dark sky.

Jeanne said...

I notice just about everything but loved the spring flowers on display at the grocery store. Be still my heart I am so anxious for Spring.

S. Etole said...

What a lovely shot of color this morning. I'm noticing that we are already having more hours of daylight than a month ago.