Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Random Thoughts

 
Random Thoughts this week:

Angels surround us,
hold them close.

A note in the newspaper:

Plastic wrap keeps my newspaper dry when delivered.
How can I keep the paper dry when I read the news?

On my heart:

A new and fresh year.
How will I keep it fresh, alive, and full of JOY?
So soon it doesn't have the SHINE of newness.
How can I hold the JOY and SHINE in my heart?

Does your heart and head feel these thoughts?
How can we make it a better world?

5 comments:

Steph said...

Those are provoking questions, in a good way!

Laurie said...

With the way this world is going, we need to do what we can in our corner, in our family, in our community. Being a Christian, I think it's so important to instill moral and Christian values on young people who don't have that input in their lives, which unfortunately is too widespread. Youngsters learn by example, and it's time we start being that positive example they need. My father would do this with the neighborhood children from a couple different families where there was no positive roll model. As as foster parent, I tried to do the same. I feel we all need to step to the plate if we are to see any change in the next generations.

Jeanie said...

Oh, Marilyn, that newspaper note is SO in the right place! I don't think we can make the whole world better. We can only make our part of it better. But if we all do that, we'll cover quite a bit of ground. We at least have to try.

S. Etole said...

Such important questions to consider. So thankful for the Lord's presence always.

Jeanne said...

Beautiful Angel and Sentiments..........and each day any act of kindness can help make the world a better place indeed.

✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿ ✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿
╬♥═╬╬═♥=╬╬═♥╬╬═♥╬╬═♥=╬╬♥═╬
░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Make yourself a blessing to someone.
Your kind smile or pat on the back
just might pull someone back from the edge."
~Carmelia Elliot~