Thursday, March 30, 2017

Another Farm Adventure


 It just delights my heart to take D on a farm adventure.
What fun to greet:
baby chicks
a baby lamb
a baby goat
a dog
2 cats
Grown up lambs, goats, one llama, and plenty of chickens.

 But the real joy is getting to run and play and climb
with his cousin.
Oh those two are like peas in a pod.


 This picture tells it all!
Mud puddles and making a bridge to walk over.
 A bit blurry, but you get the picture.
There was much movement and holding of baby chicks.
 And this barn at the back of the farm.
There were so many places to explore.
 I was going to say this sings to a little boys heart,
but to tell you the truth I have such memories
when I was a child.
Oh how I loved crawling in the dirt,
climbing trees,
farm animals,
and playing with cousins.
 We ended the day with a bit of jumping and
wrestling with big cousin on the trampoline.
Now what could be better than
a day on a farm.

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

What fun! A boy and cousins and a farm. All in the same day! I loved playing in the dirt, too.
~Adrienne~

Tracy said...

Just sooo, soooo SWEET! :) ((HUGS))

Jeanie said...

This makes me so happy -- it's so sweet! I look forward to taking our guy to Small Animal Day at the U in a few years. Your posts give me great sneak previews. And D is adorable!

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Oh Marilyn, what great photos!
Little boys know how to have fun regardless of the weather.
I know they love jumping in puddles and getting wet!
Creating beautiful memories for them.
Hugs
Shane x

Rosemary said...

You share such great adventures with that lucky little boy!