Monday, June 26, 2017

Walk with Me - Trout Lake, Washington

Last week I ventured with 5 friends to Trout Lake.
Beside spending treasured time with dear friends,
we walked!
We walked right here at the lake.
It was a gorgeous day, just perfect for a walk.
Funny, I took up the back of the pack for I was the one with the camera.
Then as they paused to check out the view, I would catch up.
The conversations with friends on a walk are precious.
The nature here amazing.
And of course I always search for the flowers.
 
Mount Adams is in the background. 
It makes for a most dramatic scene.
Flowers, water, trees, mountain, good trail,
and especially good friends,
what's not to like on this walk in the wild.

Are you walking, dear friends?
This week I am off on another small
adventure, but back soon. 
There will be some walking with friends involved.

5 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Trout Lake looks lovely and peaceful, Marilyn. How fun that you walked this trail with your friends. There's always much to see in nature, if we look close enough. It really is one of my favorite places to be. Can't wait to see your next adventure. : )

~Sheri

Mary said...

Such a beautiful place to walk - the delphiniums are gorgeous. We can't grow them here as they like cooler summers than what we have to contend with.

I do need to get out and walk more - but it's just so hot. Tomorrow morning early perhaps - yeah, I say that every evening and I still don't do it!!!!!

Have a lovely trip - you will be in one of my favorite places! Are you meeting up with any bloggers I might know?

Love and hugs - safe travels.
Mary x

Tracy said...

SPLENDID views... *sigh* ... I need to get out walking more too. I love mornings best, but tend to cram in much into the morning, and sometimes the walk falls out of the rotation. :/ Look forward to hearing/seeing more of your travels--be safe, be happy, God be with you! ((HUGS))

Jeanie said...

What a lovely walking spot, Marilyn. And I love that photo of the mountain reflectio in the lake. I'll amp up my walking again when I get to the lake. Tis the season!

Bernideen said...

What a lovely garden Marilyn!!!