Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day



Posted by Picasa
My cousin has a dove nesting outside her kitchen window. I took a few pictures of her not knowing she had a new baby in the nest. A few minutes later a little head popped up to be fed. What a sweet mom and baby. I thought she fit the perfect mom for Mother's Day; so caring, watchful, and gentle with this new little one. Eventhough this is late in sharing, I thought you would enjoy the doves outside the kitchen window. Happy (Late) Mother's Day. Each day should be Mother's Day. I celebrated with mine family last evening.

5 comments:

Rosemary said...

Beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing ~ they represent Mother's Day perfectly! Hope you had a great celebration with your family. I used to tell my Mom that *everyday* was Mother's Day ~ not sure she believed me though... she would just chuckle.
Nancy

Annie Jeffries said...

How tender and loving. Makes me miss the fact that our doves didn't come back this year. They do that though, coming and going. Perhaps next year.

Angela McRae said...

What AMAZING photos!

Laurie said...

What beautiful pictures, it's so touching.

tangobaby said...

How beautiful. What a wonderful capture. Thank you for your visits to my blog and kind messages. ;-)