Thursday, March 19, 2015

Masala Chai

Masala Chai from www.goldentipstea.com is for sure a treat tea.
Having it with my breakfast made for a delightful start to the day.
It is delicious both with milk or without.
A sweetener such as honey could be added,
but I tend to like just savoring the spices included in this tea.
It was fun to take a peek and see the cardamon or 
other spices included in the package.
The real test of a good chai for me it that it is good straight up,
but also with milk or a sweetener.
I drink very few tea blends, but this is one I would enjoy often.

Due to camera issues I will continue some new posts on the road trip next week.
In the meantime, enjoy drinking a cup of tea.

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

I like Vanilla Chai, I use honey in my tea. I haven't tried the Masala Chai.

Rosemary said...

Sounds yummy! Warm and spicy!

Jeanie said...

I do NOT like hearing that you are having camera issues. I hope it is nothing serious and we can look forward to more lovely views from your holiday!

Tracy said...

Ooo... what a lovely flavor chai! I've not had this one. I like the idea of it! :o) Such a happy image... Hope the camera will be OK. Enjoy your days way, Marilyn ((HUGS))

Angela McRae said...

Mmm ... just the mention of the word cardamom makes me happy, whether it's in tea or Indian food in general!