Thursday, November 16, 2017

Live Out Loud


“If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, will answer you: I am here to live out loud.”
― Émile Zola
As an artist be willing to put your heart out there.
Laugh and Show your whimsical self.
 Work together with friends.
 Do your very best in whatever situation your in.
Smile and be open to new friends.
Let it all hang out.
 No matter who they are.
 Be creative and let your spirit fly.
Be bold.
And Unique!
 And then take time for quiet reflection.
Then add a little music to the mix.
 I have thought for quite awhile on the quote above.
What does it take to "live out loud"?
As I strolled through pictures of past travels
these particular pictures really said to me just this thing.
There are pictures from France, Thailand, and Barcelona.

What comes to your mind when you think of living out loud?

Happy weekend, dear friends!

4 comments:

Lorrie said...

These are wonderful photos, Marilyn. To me living out loud means living with the freedom to be who I am, without fear of what others might think.

Linda P said...

It's lovely to see your photos of past experiences in places around the world. A thought-provoking post Marilyn. Making the most of the gift of life each day is my philosophy.

Jeanie said...

I love it and you said it SO WELL and with such wonderful photos that really capture your words. (That's the title of my 10th anniversary blog post coming up! You scooped me!)

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, that picture of you and the elephant is something else, Marilyn. Yes, artists usually don't care too much about what others think about them. They can be bold, but always quiet and still, where they can go off to reflect and let their creative energy flow. : ) That last picture is awesome too.

This is a wonderful post, Marilyn.

~Sheri