Friday, November 3, 2017

Sipping and Nibbling on the Orange Couch

I am totally in love with this couch.
It calls me to sit awhile, sip a cup of tea, and nibble on a chocolate.
Not any chocolates, but one of the top chocolatiers in the country.
Sarah of Alma's Chocolates, just swoon worthy.
Now she has added this orange couch to her shop just for photo shoots.
Isn't that a fun thing to do? I love it.
I can guarantee you will see more of this couch in my future.
The chocolate of choice was a Genmaicha Milk Chocolate bar.
It was the perfect combination of chocolate and genmaicha crunchiness.
Genmaicha is a green tea with roasted brown rice,
rather a toasty flavor.
If I drink green tea it is most often genmaicha.
In the box on the table are two caramels for later sipping and nibbling.
Delicious!

Did you think I had forgotten you in all this sipping and nibbling?
Of course not!  The winner of the two Christmas books is:
Cheryl
Congratulations to you!
Dear Cheryl, Please email me your address at marilyn tea at gmail. com

Happy weekend, dear friends!
If you leave a comment over the weekend
I may be slow to post them as I am off on an adventure.

5 comments:

Lorrie said...

Enjoy your adventure! Chocolate and tea on a special soft couch would be a great way to spend a little time.

Red Rose Alley said...

Oooo, that orange couch is very charming. What could be nicer than sipping tea and eating chocolates, especially caramels? This picture is so pretty, Marilyn.

~Sheri

Jeanie said...

What a cool idea to add a couch for photo shoots! Delightful and I love the orange.

Tracy said...

Ooohhhh... that burnt-orange velvety sofa is exquisite! Orange is usually not "my" color, but WOW--this sofa has style! And can't deny style, no matter the color, right? ;) The chocolates sound divine...mmm... To sit upon such a sofa, sipping, and nibbling... heaven--oh, yes! Looking forward to your next sampling and sofa-sitting from this place, Marilyn! Happy Tasting... ((HUGS))

Rosemary said...

Would love to sample the genmaicha chocolate! Just today I made Jasmine Green Tea chocolate truffles for an event on Sunday. The jasmine is definitely noticeable in the truffle.