Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Bloedel Reserve

 Recently on my small adventure north we spent an afternoon walking and savoring a lovely autumn day at Bloedel Reserve on Bainbridge Island, Washington.

I will try to post the rest of the trip in several posts this week.

Bloedel is just gorgeous. It was an estate set aside for the public to enjoy. From beautiful trees, flowers, a reflective pool, beautifully groomed trails, water ways, and the estate home.

 Golden leaves were just beginning to appear.


This was the entrance to the Japanese Teahouse. The teahouse is primarily set up for day retreats, no tea was being served.



I always love spotting flowers in bloom.


And unique trees too.







I actually have visited here on several occasions, but always look forward to each time I stop by. It is so peaceful and worth the visit. But then nature calls to my heart and at each opportunity I must go.
 
Sending love,
Marilyn


No comments: