Monday, October 21, 2024

Words of Kindness and Joy

 “The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.” – Oscar Wilde

One of the things I savor and enjoy in having a cup of tea with a friend is the civility, the kindness and the pure JOY of just sitting in the moment. I find sipping tea puts me in that moment. It tells me to stop and pay attention. To notice the beauty around me. To embrace the time with a dear one and say "thank you" to God for this special moment.



 Two pictures taken in different places and at different moments. The teacup travels with me in my car. It says that I am always ready to share a cup of tea with you. To share love and joy, plus a few tears and laughter too.

It is a small thing to carry through life with me, but it gives me JOY.

What small thing brings thought of JOY and Kindness to you?

Sending love,

Marilyn

No comments: