Friday, May 3, 2013

From Where I Sit


Sitting here waiting for you to join me.
Would you like a cup of tea?
We can share stories and dreams in this very spot.

Just over there you will see Mount St. Helen's still covered in snow.

Or a glimpse of Mount Hood peaking so beautifully over the trees.

Come walk with me.
Come soak up the Spring sunshine.
Come Dance in the meadow.
Come sing a sweet song.

Do you have plans for the weekend, the first days of May?
Will you be out playing in the sunshine?

Today is the day.
A gift of words is to be shared.
And the winner is.................
koralee of Bluebird Notes

12 comments:

Gail said...

Marilyn - I am delighted to join in your stride - to share of dreams and hope, to sit quietly perhaps and take in the lovely view. I join you in your stride.........
Love Gail
peace....

La Tea Dah said...

A beautiful day --- love the spots where both mountains can be seen so clearly.

Karen's Place said...

I'll join you for tea today in your lovely setting surrounded by nature. Cheers

Jeanie said...

What a FINE resting spot! I'll join you, too!

paris parfait said...

What a view! Thanks for sharing it. Nice to see spring out in full force, somewhere in the world! :)

Laurie said...

How peaceful that would be. Would love to have a view like that here!

Lorrie said...

Beautiful views! This week's weather has been so lovely in the PNW (and Canadian West Coast). I'm soaking it all in.

Barb said...

How lovely! We're on an extended stay in Oregon these days - for months and months and it's been spectacular. Just spent 3 days at Depot Bay and enjoying a new grandson in Eugene. Oregon is spectacularly beautiful!

Joy said...

I would love to come sit on that lovely bench with you!

Annie Jeffries said...

Beautiful place and views. Wonderful way to start off May. My big excitement this first week of May was the opening of the Farmers' Market. So much fun and a bounty of goodness.

Angela McRae said...

Oh yes, I do have big plans for the first days of May--I have just entered a new phase of my career and am planning all sorts of fun things as I approach 50! (If you lived nearby, I do believe I'd pack up my teacup and go sit a spell!)

S. Etole said...

Such impressive views.