Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Tea in the Garden


Spring time light does enchant me.
The softness as it shines down from above.
My garden sits inviting me to tea
with calla lily's and roses it does abound.

Come join me for a sip of tea.
We will talk of dreams while soaking in the sunshine.

There are strawberries and caramel nut bars, oh so yummy with the tea.

Roses shine down from above our heads and touch us with such glee.
 
 
 
Sweet pinks envelop us with JOY.
May your day be blessed with Laughter and with tea in your garden too.

12 comments:

Britt-Arnhild said...

Oh dear :-)
One day I will be there and have tea with you!

Bernideen said...

This is just beautiful. I love that arbor (?) cover and what a beautiful setting. Your table is lovely and I hope you will link to Tea In The Garden as yours is outstanding!

Lorrie said...

What a lovely place for tea. Those caramel nut bars look so delicious - why, thank you, yes, I will have another one!

Adrienne said...

What a wonderful place to have tea! I have such sweet memories of sharing tea with you in your garden.
~Adrienne~

Jeanie said...

Oh, what a gorgeous table and special place to have tea. I am enchanted!

Algodão Tão Doce said...

Acabei de conhecer o seu blog e achei
lindas todas as imagens!Maravilha.Visite:http://algodaotaodoce.blogspot.com.br/
Siga-me e pegue o meu selinho!!!

Obrigada.

Beijos Marie.

Rosemary said...

So beautiful! Each picture more captivating than the one before it. Love!

Two Cottages And Tea said...

What a lovely place to enjoy tea! Your table is so pretty and inviting! Beautiful!
Best wishes...Nancy

Angela McRae said...

What a lovely setting for tea -- and please pass one of those Caramel Nut Bars, thank you very much!

amherstrose said...

So inviting! A feast for the eyes and soul.

La Tea Dah said...

Absolutely beautiful! A delightful place to take tea!

S. Etole said...

Those caramel nut bars sound delicious. Such a pretty sun-dappled setting.