Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!



Do you decorate for Halloween?
There are a few touches around the house.
Pumpkins from the pumpkin patch are sitting on my porch,
but gradually our little guy has brought them in the house.
Tonight at the bewitching hour (whatever that is?)
we will have a few goblins knocking at our door.
Candy is in the basket and maybe a surprise or two 
to give them a fright.
This is a time for children
and children at heart.
May your heart shine with delight
and enjoy a little fright.

Happy Halloween!

7 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Halloween!
blessings
~*~

Laura Morrigan said...

What a lovely little kitten! And lovely flowers! It must be hot over there like it is here!

Rosemary said...

Happy Halloween, Marilyn!

Jeanie said...

I love it all! We had snow for Halloween -- most unusual and the biggest "fright" of all! I love your pumpkins and that sweet clown!

Gigi Thibodeau said...

These are wonderful decorations, Marilyn! I usually decorate quite a bit, but I kept the decorations to a minimum this year. Think I'm saving all my energy for Christmas! :)

Tracy said...

LOVELY Halloween decorating, Marilyn! I don't get to decorate much... and being that pumpkins here can go for $10 and upwards... LOL! Still, I keep the holiday in my heart, though I can't be home for all the usual festivities. ;o) Happy Days ((HUGS))

Angela McRae said...

We don't have any children neighbors, but the house next door is for sale and we're keeping our fingers crossed that we'll get a nice family we can befriend. I have visions of taking over a plate of chocolate chip cookies ... unless we find out they're all cranks. But then maybe they'd need the cookies even more? ;)