Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday's Quotes


"Death matters, at least sometimes."  Claire
"It's why a warrior doesna fear death so much.
He has the hope--sometimes the certainty--that his death will matter." Jamie
from Diana Gabaldon's book,Written in My Own Heart's Blood.

Just finished this book.
If you haven't read the Outlander series,
I recommend it.  I love losing myself in the 1700's
first in Scotland and later in other parts of the world.
It is like time travel for the mind.

Photo has nothing to do with quote, but for the fact that pickup is dead but beautiful!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that pickup. And the Outlander series, Not reading it but watching it, It is good.

Jeanie said...

Haven't read that series and it's on the list. Thanks for the reminder!

Angela McRae said...

Love the colorful photo, especially since my dad is retired from Ford! And you're the second friend I've heard praise the Diana Gabaldon books. May have to investigate!