Wednesday, October 15, 2014

What's in your Cup?

A tea I very much enjoy on a cool, blustery Autumn morning
is Stash Tea Company Fancy Golden Tippy Hao Ya.
It isn't one of their inexpensive teas, but it is worth every sip.
Click on Stash and it will take you to their website.
The full-bodied, smooth, slightly smokey flavor just delights the palate.
Right now I anticipate each morning with this lovely tea,
an apple (yes, an apple a day is a good thing),
and a scrumptious orange marmalade on toast.
Having a book to savor with these delights is just the perfect way to start the morning.
The book I am reading right now is Diana Gabaldon's, Written in My Own Heart's Blood,
the most recent in the Outlander series.

How do you start your morning?
What tea is in your cup?

6 comments:

Catherine said...

What a nice breakfast. Blessings, Catherine

Gwen said...

Oh, Marilyn, I just love your vignettes! I have that same china pattern. I have several pieces but not the full set yet. I like to use Avon's Cape Cod pattern with it. Sorry, no tea today yet. Hot chocolate was in my cup this morning.

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Dare I say this..I start my morning with a coffee and have tea in the afternoon. Today I tried Pumpkin Cheesecake, a flavoured rooibos and it was delicious.

Laura Morrigan said...

Mmm looks lovely! Now I want scones and tea!

Rosemary said...

Your morning tea selection sounds like one I would enjoy! Right now I'm savoring a special blend from Boone Tavern - a nice hearty black tea uniquely blended by Elmwood Inn Fine Teas. It's a winner!

Joy said...

What a pretty start to the morning. Often my cup has Earl Grey tea in the mornings, but today I'm having Good Earth "Sweet and Spicy" herbal and black tea, because I felt like mixing it up today!