Friday, October 20, 2017

Flowers when I went for Pumpkins

Just the other day I went to take pictures of pumpkins,
but the flowers captured my attention.
Oh the colors of fall flowers just sings to my soul.
Do you hear them singing?  Zinnias, sunflowers, and cosmos,
oh MY!!!
The cloudy sky just magnifies their beauty.
But stepping into the farm shed these candy apples tickled me.
Oh there were indeed things, seasonal
beauties to make me smile.
And there were pumpkins!!!
So many pumpkins!!
Pumpkins awaiting each and every one that came visiting at the farm.
Do you love the colors of Autumn/Fall?
Are there pumpkins and flowers on your radar?
Do you love them as much as I do?

I hope so!!!

Happy weekend, dear friends!

8 comments:

Linda P said...

It's a delight to see the seasonal flowers and the pumpkins out in the fields where you live. I love those small knobbly pumpkins as well as the large orange ones. There are piles of them in the stores right now.

Annie said...

Such a pretty place. It's not easy giving such around here. Oh well, the fun off the hunt is alive and well in me.

Sylvia said...

I do love Autumn, no matter what it's called. The colors I of the leaves are my favorite. They haven't turned to their splendor here yet, mostly the dogwoods have turned.

Rosemary said...

Love the beautiful transition to fall! Gorgeous changing colors, cooler temps, and pumpkins!

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh Yes, I love pumpkins at this time of year. What a nice surprise to see all the flowers. That first picture of the sunflowers is beautiful. The clouds look like angel wings. I don't care for the candy apples, but the caramel apples are a different story, LOVE THEM! That last picture is wonderful, Marilyn. It should be on your fridge.

~Sheri

ps....yes, many people don't think of California as cool Fall weather, but I live in northern Calif. and the Autumns are glorious here. Many think it's just sunny California, but we get the rain, the winds, the cold, and the snow. : )

Jeanie said...

I would have been all over those flowers, just like you. Fabulous in every single way. It's a glorious season for photography, isn't it -- colorful pumpkins, the last of the flowers, the leaves. I do love it!

A Joyful Chaos said...

Love those fields of flowers. So beautiful!

Blessings~

Laura Morrigan said...

Autumn is my favourite season! I love the flowers and pumpkins! My favourite thing is Autumn leaves and fresh winds!