Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Creative Dreaming


Funny, but when I thought of showing you my collage and explaining what came to mind in explanation was "work'n it out". Have you ever done a collage to "work it out", to help you figure out your next direction or what is in your heart? This was my collage I made at the beginning of the year. I hadn't looked at it for awhile; so it is fun for me to see where I am in my year and see if I am on track. I am a very visual person and seeing pictures helps me along life journeys. I am beginning to scan magazines now for next year and after Christmas I will work on my collage for next year. But for this year I think I am on track, at least I am working on it.

7 comments:

parTea lady said...

Wow, so many great pursuits packed into one collage - very nice. I just might try this planning technique.

Deanna said...

This is a great collage.
Glad you've shared this on your blog.

Celebrating our age is a very good one.
Paris, Huh?
I'd love to go and spend a month!!!
That would definitely be an act of God for that to happen.

Blessings,
d

Unknown said...

I'd say you ARE on track. You should come to Solstice this year and do the one for next year - that's the sort of stuff we do.

Angela McRae said...

I love this! We did a similar collage in a writers' group I was in a few years ago. The simple act of collecting the words and images really forces you to think about what's going on in your life!

Gayle said...

Such a great idea! I just watched a video on the brain and he said that something visual we see keeps us on track with our goals.

La Tea Dah said...

I looks just like a record of your past year --- amazing how it all worked out!

PS: You are a wonderful artist! I know your title is 'designer' but they interface so well. :D

Relyn Lawson said...

I did love this glimpse at your collage. It's like a peak into your head and heart.