Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Creative Dreaming

Funny, but when I thought of showing you my collage and explaining what came to mind in explanation was "work'n it out". Have you ever done a collage to "work it out", to help you figure out your next direction or what is in your heart? This was my collage I made at the beginning of the year. I hadn't looked at it for awhile; so it is fun for me to see where I am in my year and see if I am on track. I am a very visual person and seeing pictures helps me along life journeys. I am beginning to scan magazines now for next year and after Christmas I will work on my collage for next year. But for this year I think I am on track, at least I am working on it.


parTea lady said...

Wow, so many great pursuits packed into one collage - very nice. I just might try this planning technique.

Deanna said...

This is a great collage.
Glad you've shared this on your blog.

Celebrating our age is a very good one.
Paris, Huh?
I'd love to go and spend a month!!!
That would definitely be an act of God for that to happen.


Jill said...

I'd say you ARE on track. You should come to Solstice this year and do the one for next year - that's the sort of stuff we do.

Angela McRae said...

I love this! We did a similar collage in a writers' group I was in a few years ago. The simple act of collecting the words and images really forces you to think about what's going on in your life!

Gayle said...

Such a great idea! I just watched a video on the brain and he said that something visual we see keeps us on track with our goals.

La Tea Dah said...

I looks just like a record of your past year --- amazing how it all worked out!

PS: You are a wonderful artist! I know your title is 'designer' but they interface so well. :D

Relyn said...

I did love this glimpse at your collage. It's like a peak into your head and heart.