Friday, August 7, 2009

Tea with Kitty and Thee

Picture is from a card given to me by my daughter.
Poem by Earlene Grey, Musings with a Cuppa - The Poetry of Tea


Soon I will be free.
Without tightness or propriety.
Sans care and sensibility.

And when I am free.
I will sit in the sun
And drink tea
With cuties and kitties,

Never minding what
Others might see,
Ever laughing at what
They might say.

Enjoy a cup of tea today with a cutie or a kittie and laugh your cares away.


Marisa said...

And don't forget to wear purple.
I'm awarding you with The MeMe Blog Award if you want to pop over to pick it up.

Steph said...

I hope your day is going better today! :-) Thank goodness for swims!

Celeste Maia said...

Lovely image and poem, thank you. I also noticed the gorgeous tea blossom, you know that I picked tea in a tea plantation in Sri Lanka? It was hard work, but a lot of fun.
Well, back from the mountain area where I could not connect anything. Now down from the mountain and...ecco!, everything works again. But I miss the silence up there, it was magic under the full moon on Thursday.

eightfoldrabbit said...

I'm having tea with SIX kitties today! All cuties. :-)


Duchess of Tea said...

Oh! How sweet, and I do love the new header/banner. Darling, I just stopped by to let you know that I have returned and that I had a great time. I missed you too much to stay away longer!! Have a beautiful Monday.

Duchess xx

Cathy said...

Sometimes taking a little break for a lovely cup of tea makes the whole day better.

Relyn said...

What a wonderful card. I am so glad you shared it. It delights me.

Linens and Royals said...

Tea in the sun with my 2 kitties, yes one of my favourite things.