Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What makes you smile?

No this isn't it.
Just love sunflowers
This isn't it either

Awww! Now this is it.

Have you ever seen a picture someone else took and wonder if you
could take something similar? Every once in the while I challenge
myself to try. Now the one I loved was better than this, but
I still like the effect of the water on sunflowers.
Sunflowers make me smile.
Bathing them in drops of water makes them smile.
It's sort of like "raindrops on roses".
What makes you smile?

8 comments:

Steph said...

Yes, this definitely makes me smile!

Angela McRae said...

Cheerful blog posts by tea-loving friends near and far! That's what makes me smile!

Teresa's New Life said...

Marilyn, You are so right! It really does make you smile. Waht pretty pictures. I really like the new header as well.

parTea lady said...

Love your artistic sunflower photos. They are such cheerful flowers - you can't help but smile.

Gayle said...

Isn't it so cool to get a photo like what you had hoped for! Right now, being home makes me smile!

La Tea Dah said...

I love the water effect!

Relyn Lawson said...

Now this is a perfect post! So happy making.

christina said...

This lights my soul up and I can't help but smile. Yes, mam! You are an amazing photographer.