Monday, January 25, 2010

Enamored with Glass - part #8

Pedestal Cake Plates
Have you seen Martha Stewart Living this month?
More cake plates, including Depression Glass green
Pressed Glass Cake Plates
Where did I get so many cake plates? I have no idea.

Martha Stewart Living has a whole photo layout and articles on
glass cake plates. Check out the February 2010 issue.
I wish I could take photographs like in the magazine. I
have a long way to go. It was fun to try though.
Do you see a picture and wish you could copy it?
Do you try? Someday, I tell myself, I will be
able to take beautiful pictures like in the magazines.

Glass cake plates add to a beautiful table and
make whatever sweets you are serving more beautiful.

Friday will be my 400th post.
I can't believe it, but the numbers say it is true.
Visit me everyday, but especially on Friday for a give away announcement.