Friday, June 29, 2012

A Peaceful Place

 
Sweet dreams dear friends.
This is a peaceful place recently discovered.
Where the frogs croak away until you step nearby.
A place where I could sit for hours and dream.
Do you have a peaceful, dreaming place?
Take the memory of this special place,
close your eyes,
listen as the water softly trickles over the rocks,
and the frogs sing their song.
What do you picture in your mind when going to sleep?
This peaceful place is an image that helps me to relax and sleep.
I can feel the cool night air and the whispers through the trees.
Rest and take care.
Happy weekend to you all.

11 comments:

Kathy Walker said...

Beautiful! I love the sound of water and can spend hours just sitting and listening to a stream, waterfall, the crash of waves...

koralee said...

Oh I love this today...I am now ready for bed! Nothing better than water trickling .....so peaceful...or rain falling. xoxo HUGS

Relyn Lawson said...

A happy, peaceful weekend to you, too, my friend.

somepinkflowers said...

how loverly!

{{ i might move in here
as
i cannot say this--->

'''I can feel the cool night air'''


fortunate You! }}


La Tea Dah said...

My special place --- in our meadow with the wildflowers --- sitting on a rock with a cup of tea --- enjoying the vastness of the mountain scenery in the distance. Listening for the night bugle of elk and the silences between.

Lovely place you have for quiet times --- such a pretty stream.

I hope your weekend is perfect in every way!

Tracy said...

Such a serene spot...*sigh*... At night I often think about the ocean and waves if I need a little extra help to sleep. :o) Happy Days ((HUGS))

Laurie said...

So beautiful, Marilyn. I sleep by an open window, and am lulled to sleep by the sound of the wind in the trees, the crickets and frogs, and in the early morning wake to the songs of the birds. Nothing is more soothing to me!

Jeanie said...

Another heavenly spot, Marilyn. Beautiful!

Angela McRae said...

Oh, this is lovely ... I absolutely adore ferns and the "softening" effect they have on their environment!

Lori said...

Beautiful! Looks very peaceful!

S. Etole said...

What a perfect spot to dream.