Friday, June 22, 2012

Shall we Chat?

 
On Wednesday I had a chat with my little friend, the tree frog.
Today I would just love sitting here with you.
We could sit and just enjoy the view
or we could catch up with the news.
Isn't this a lovely place to take our tea
and share some time together.
Come join me please.
I will bring the tea.
What will you bring?
This view is too precious to not share with a friend.
Come along and join me here.
Sit awhile.
Ahhh!  The peace and quiet is delightful.
Just the perfect place for you and me.

The view is up on a bluff looking back at Portland, Oregon
and down on the Columbia River.

8 comments:

La Tea Dah said...

I will bring fresh picked blueberries and cherries. Such a beautiful view is meant to be shared!

Joy said...

I would love to come and visit with you, Marilyn, and sit on this bench to share tea! I'd bring some muffins probably. What a lovely spot.

Karen's Place said...

peaceful spot...lovely and would love to sit here and visit you

Unknown said...

What a great location for a bench, overlooking that beautiful area.

amherstrose said...

Thank you for the invitation, dear Marilyn.

I shall bring the Kensington Palace Scones, the clotted cream and rose petal jam.

And ... we shall enjoy the view and chat.

Have a beautiful weekend.

koralee said...

I will meet you there! xoxo

Tracy said...

What a lovely spot, Marilyn! So glad you stopped to share it with us! I baked a cinnamon-streusel coffee cake last night. I'll bring that and some strawberries. :o) ((HUGS))

Jeanie said...

I'll make shortbread. And if we think we want more, tasty lemon cookies, too! Thanks for sharing your special spot with us!