Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Spring/Easter - In My Home

Come by for a visit
and have a cup of tea.
A cup of tea in the Spring is
more often an oolong.
It just sings to my heart of Spring and flowers.
The above photo is the view from my kitchen window.
I just needed flowers on the mantle this year.
Springtime is such a fun time to pull out the bunnies, eggs, and nests.



This bunny has been here for a long time,
but each year she faithfully carries the flower basket.

Spring is bursting forth outdoors,
but alittle springtime is appearing in my home.
Happy Springtime, dear friends!!

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

Oh Marilyn, every photo in this post is making my heart sing! I love your bunnies and the mantle is so pretty with the flowers! Must email you separately but when I say thank you, you know what I mean!

Mary said...

So glad to know you are seeing Spring signs in the garden in time for Easter.
Love all your decor - beautiful bunnies - they are such fun when not out nibbling on our crisp new greens!
Your paintings are delightful too Marilyn - did you do any of those above the mantel?
Love the lace collar and bow on the last bunny, and her garland is so pretty.
Happy Spring - Easter blessings to you and J.
Mary x