Monday, March 25, 2019

Garden Quotes 2019





We might think we are nurturing our garden,
but of course it's our garden that is nurturing us.
~Jenny Uglow


Whether there are dried hydrangeas still in the garden
or new signs of daffodils and hellebore beginning to bloom,
my heart is happy and delighted!
m.miller

Pictures taken in the garden at Deepwood Estates and Museum in Salem, Oregon.
I was away for a few days; so comments were slow at posting
and this post slow at getting up.
Have a totally wonderful week!!!

3 comments:

Jeanie said...

I love your quote about the dafs and hydrangeas! You say it so well!

mamasmercantile said...

Loved the photo of the dried hydrangeas, very pretty.

Red Rose Alley said...

Yes, our gardens are calming and peaceful, and as we dig deep in the earth, we learn things. I really miss my garden, and I hope to have one again someday.

Enjoy these Spring days, Marilyn.

~Sheri