Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Lan Su Chinese Gardens


Yes, I know! I have shared this garden many times,
but I love going here.
It is most often peaceful and sometimes entertaining.
There were quite a few people at the garden on this day.
There was entertainment.
Dancing!
I loved their peacock costumes.
An exhibit of peonies was throughout the garden too.
Peony's and peacock dancing, what more could a girl want?
So beautifully displayed.
Tucked in many corners of the garden.


Even beautiful in their last stages.
With more dancing, I was delighted.
Come to Portland, Oregon and I will take you there.
A favorite place of mine, a respite from the day.


4 comments:

Jeanie said...

This is like your "Southern Exposure" is to me -- beautiful, a place of peace and joy and learning and loving. And I love it when you share it with us! THis looks like an especially fun day.

mamasmercantile said...

hat an amazing adventure you took us on, stunning. I so enjoyed my visit to your blog today seeing something I would never normally see, a real delight.

Rosemary said...

Such a beautiful destination! Love all the arrangements with the peonies.

Red Rose Alley said...

So festive and delightful. The costumes are fantastic!

~Sheri