Monday, November 4, 2019

Garden Quotes 2019

"I can smell autumn dancing in the breeze.
The sweet chill of pumpkin,
and crisp sunburst leaves."
~Ann Drake

Picture taken in my backyard.
I loved the light on the little bonsai trees recently
and ran to grab a picture.
This just speaks to me of autumn.

Happy November and more autumn days.
Are you making plans for the holidays?
I had to sneak in a pumpkin pie the other day.
This time of year just grabs me in it's warm embrace
of cuddly sweaters, warm socks, and pumpkin.

7 comments:

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Hi Marilyn - I am so glad you snapped that shot - it is so moody and serene and pretty.

Thelma said...

Your bonsai tree is putting on a good show, burstingl in Autumn colours.

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, this picture is just delightful. I have been craving pumpkin pie lately. Can't wait to make a couple pies. I am looking up at your blog name, Marilyn, and your little space really does exude all the delights of the heart. : )

~Sheri

Linda P said...

I'm glad you're enjoying some warm weather during these Autumn days and can sit out. Pretty table and chairs. When I see bonsais I think of you and your husband. Your bonsai is delightful.

Tracy said...

That vignette is sooo pretty, Marilyn... it's just a perfect autumn moment! LOVE that beautiful autumn-lace bonsai... Is that a little fairy house at the base of it?! We are just starting our holidays plans... Can't believe Thanksgiving and Christmas are are coming up so fast! Happy Days as you enjoy all the seasonal coziness! ((HUGS))

Jeanie said...

Your lighting is just perfect. What a wonderful spot to set a spell and enjoy your tea! The flowers, trees, even the pumpkin on the chair, are perfection!

Sandi said...

☺️ the pumpkin looks like it's waiting for a friend.