Saturday, July 24, 2021

Wacky World of Alice and the Mad Hatter

 "There is a place, like no place on earth. A land full of wonder,

mystery, and danger. Some say, to survive it, you need to be as mad 

as a hatter. Which, luckily, I am."

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.

"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here.

I'm mad. You're mad."

"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.

"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

"Take some more tea," the March Hare said to Alice, very

earnestly. "I've had nothing yet," Alice replied in an offended

tone: "so I ca'n't take more." "You mean you ca'n't take less," said

the Hatter: "It's very easy to take more than nothing."

"I want a clean cup," interrupted the Hatter: "let's all move

one place on."

Oh this wacky world of Alice and the Mad Hatter at tea.


My whimsical adventure of a Mad Hatter Tea Party.

Playing along with Vanessa at A Fanciful Twist. Stop by her blog to see what fun she has created.

14 comments:

Victoria Zigler said...

I came over from Vanessa's blog. Thanks for inviting me to your party.

Tori

Ricki Treleaven said...

OMGoodness, this is the cutest post I've ever seen! I love the little mice: They are full of personality! Did you make them?

I didn't even know there's an association of Tea Bloggers. You will definitely laugh when you see my tea selection at my party, LOL.

What's your favorite tea?

I enjoyed your tea party! I'm linking over from A Fanciful Twist.

xo,
Ricki Jill

Book of Secrets said...

Your tea party is so sweet! Is that a hedgehog pouring tea in the last photo? So adorable! You’re invited to my tea party HERE! — Diana ♥

Rosemary said...

Oh my goodness, Marilyn! This post is simply adorable... and I believe my absolute favorite! Such fun to be carried along with word and picture into the mad mad world!

Red Rose Alley said...

What a delightful whimsical post, Marilyn. I love it all! And I know the girls would love it too. Jess actually has the hard cover book of Alice in Wonderland, and she has used the theme in parties before. Your little felt mice are sweet, and the table and tea cups and saucers are just so cute. I must come back here again and see this post. : )

~Sheri

Jeanie said...

Your mice are the cutest things ever! What an enchanting tea party, Marilyn -- from the High Priestess of Tea herself! I love your little figures so much. Now I want tea -- and to find my felting needle!

Anonymous said...

Adorable characters, lovely tea !
Did you craft the cute mice ?
please visit my tea, https://plumfieldhousegardens.blogspot.com/

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Adorable! I love the little mice acting out the scene. I have these as Christmas ornaments. I love the little pieces of furniture. SO charming. I came over from, Vanessa. Mine is up on my blog as photos and up on Instagram as 3 reels. Happy Mad Hatter Day! Thank you for sharing such sweetness.

Anonymous said...

How DELIGHTFUL! A very special tea party, indeed!
Susan

Bohemian said...

Having such Fun visiting all the Mad Tea Parties being Hosted! Your Mice are Adorable, Whimsical and so Sweet at their Party!

dustbunny8 said...

So cute! Thank you for doing the party! I'm loving seeing the magic!

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

Too sweet for words, I adore your mice! If love to join their tiny tea any day of the week♡ thank you so much for joing in the magic of Wonderland♡

Sarah said...

Sorry to be late! But thrilled to be here. Your little mice are adorable! I so enjoyed the whimsy of each of your squares. Delightful!

Laura said...

This is adorable! I really enjoyed your tea party!
~*~