Friday, June 3, 2022

Garden Time

 On a rare sunny spring day recently I visited Crystal Spring Rhododendron Gardens. I wasn't surprised to find many others had the same idea. It had been several years since I walked here. Now I am wondering why I hadn't been there in awhile, it is so beautiful at this time of year.

The orange in this rhodie just shined.

Isn't this combination of softness and pink so beautiful?

This fence just sang to my heart.

I loved that some in the garden found little areas to picnic and enjoy the day.

It felt like walking through tunnels of sweetness and beauty.

The pink in the next three pictures particular made me smile. I loved them all.



But then a little white must walk with me too.

A wedding was being set up in the garden and I thought just a bouquet of these white flowers would make the perfect wedding bouquet.

How I captured this main thorough fare without people, I don't know.

Because Portland sometimes has very rainy days, especially in springtime;

when we have a sunny day everyone is out walking. One thing I love about this city of mine. And the beauty of springtime astounds me each and every year.

If the sun is shining where you are for sure get out and enjoy every minute.

Happy Weekend, dear friends!

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

Oh Marilyn, this place is absolutely fantastic! You had to be in seventh heaven walking through here. What a gorgeous palette of colors!

Red Rose Alley said...

The blooms are so pretty, and the gardens are such a peaceful place to visit.
I love that photo with the fencing. Your pictures are magical, Marilyn.

~Sheri