Friday, November 25, 2022

Golden Gate Park Conservatory of Flowers

 One final post from my visit to San Francisco.

We walked along the avenue from the Japanese Gardens to the Conservatory of Flowers, passing the Ferris wheel and many trees.

As we walked along the John F. Kennedy drive we finally arrived at the desired goal.

On our return trip to find our parked car we took a shuttle, which was free and received a delightful mini tour of the park.

I love the Japanese Gardens in the park, but this is also at the top of my list. The gardens outside are amazing, but wait until you see indoors.

 
It is like stepping into a tropical forest and I felt like I was transported to another place.

 
Each sight was just stunning and my camera was quite a busy girl.
Yep, she is a girl, my side kick when traveling.

 
The humidity was so intense in this area I had to remove my steaming glasses.









 
I couldn't help but imagine having afternoon tea while sitting here in this beautiful place.








 
A jungle of delights, along with a few bird songs.

Do you seek out gardens and flowers when traveling?
Gardens and teatimes are most often at the top of our list.
If you ever find yourself in San Francisco this location is a must stop and
savor the moments surrounded by beautiful flora and fauna.
 
Happy Weekend, dear friends!
Hoping if you celebrated Thanksgiving it was extra special.
We are celebrating a day late just so all our little family could be together.
And then overnight, Christmas is coming!
 
 

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

Wow -- it's fabulous to see flowers when there are none here! Hope your TG was great!