Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Marmalady's Teacup Carrier


Posted by Picasa
This is the final pattern of six that Marmalady's will soon have on the website, www.marmaladys.com. It is a teacup carrier. When I say one of the patterns is a teacup carrier, people look at me and say "why". But for those of you that are tea lovers you will understand that sometimes we love to carry our teacup along on a trip or to a special occasion for tea. I have had several requests for a teacup carrier and finally here is the pattern to either pick out the fabric and make it yourself or have someone make it for you. I tested one on a trip last fall to Europe and it worked great. The teacup is all snuggie in the pouch.

8 comments:

Annie Jeffries said...

Hi Marilyn, I was just admiring this cute little tea cup tote when you comment chimed in on my Sepia Scenes. Good morning to you and Happy Earth Day. Annie

parTea lady said...

Your teacup carrier is very pretty. Does it have some kind of padding, such as quilt batting? I think this would be a great tea accessory for the traveling tea enthusiast.

Marilyn Miller said...

Yes, there is quilt batting in all layers.

Anonymous said...

I just love this, Marilyn - and I especially love your photograph and the way the fabric coordinates so perfectly with the teacup. Very, very pretty as well as practical!

La Tea Dah said...

Lovely! I especially like the binding around the edges.

LaTeaDah

Bernideen's Tea Time Blog said...

This is very cute!

Steph said...

I have one and love, love, love it! I will look forward to getting the pattern!

Anonymous said...

Oh I need to find someone who can sew! I love this, how clever and darling it is! I have just the fabric for it, too. :-D