Friday, April 3, 2009

Water Your Garden

Posted by Picasa
Not to long ago a book came in the mail. I had won it on Paris Parfait. Tucked inside was a French postcard. I collect old postcard, but had never had one written in French. I think this little girl wants to share her pansies with you on this lovely springtime day. Thanks, Tara, for this delightful postcard.
This is the final day to leave comments for the drawing mentioned on Monday.


Rosemary said...

She's a little sweetie!

Annie said...

She is such a dear. I have a shoebox full (literally) of vintage postcards from France. They are all from one man to one woman. How I acquired this collection is a story in itself. I should share some of them here.

FayeMc said...

Another fascinating post. Thank you for sharing.

La Tea Dah said...

What a sweet, sweet postcard!

Relyn said...

Interesting that the postage was on the front. What a lovely image.