Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Marmalady's Teapot Holders

Two patterns come together in the package.

This round potholder is similar to one we used at Babington's in Rome. The ribbon hooks onto the top of the teapot and the potholder covers the handle.

Posted by Picasa
A friend once asked me to make a butterfly teapot holder. This is what I developed, which I think turned out very cute. Using different contrasting fabrics is fun on this pattern. This is the fifth pattern that will be available in May on www.marmaladys.com. Next week I will share the final pattern of the 6 new patterns developed for you. It has been a great project and one I think any tea lover would love.

1 comment:

La Tea Dah said...

Totally adorable! I love the how beautifully the shape works with the purpose. And the different prints are lovely!

LaTeaDah