Friday, June 11, 2010

The Enchanted Gift Shop and Tea Room




The Enchanted Gift Shop and Tea Room

502 Washington Street
Vancouver, Washington
Phone: 360-693-0650

The Enchanted Gift Shop and Tea Room opened on the first of May in downtown Vancouver, Washington.
It is owned by a delightful mother and daughter and carries many locally made products, including Marmalady's Orange Triple Sec Marmalade and tea cozies.
Just browsing the shop I noticed a lovely selection of Harney & Sons teas,
beautiful umbrellas, handmade jewelry and cards, and great tea books. 
If you are in the area it is definitely worth stopping to check it out.
Food service has not started yet, but it will be soon.
Give them a call if you would like to book afternoon tea, or just stop by to browse.

10 comments:

Annie Jeffries said...

Oh! Oh! Oh! It's a DATE for this summer, Marilyn.

CindyW said...

Oooooooh, I'll have to stop by there next time I drive down to Portland for a visit.

Adrienne said...

Loved hearing about a new tea room. Will have to stop by and visit when I'm up that way. So glad they are carrying your wonderful products. See you soon!
~Adrienne~

Mary said...

Marilyn, are you attending the Tea Expo. in Vegas? A friend of mine from Raleigh is going - her name is MaryAnn in case you bump into her! Have a great trip there and So. Cal.

Sorry to see your DH needs rotator cuff surg. - wish him well for me.

Loved all your comments about my photos of the African trip, thank you so much. It was such an awesome time - the best trip of my life and I really do hope to go again! I've lots more to show yet so hope you'll check it again when you return home.

I almost got a chance to visit Portland next month but it's not going to happen - some day I'll be back and I hope so much we can meet up for a cuppa!!

Hugs - Mary

koralee said...

Oh how I would love to visit this sweet shop...tea for two please.Thanks for sharing the Joy. xox

Sheila said...

It's a little too far away for a day trip... or I'd be there in a heartbeat. I love this kind of shop.
Last year my daughter treated me to a jar of your Chai Apple butter, it was delicious. I'm sure they will do great business.
Have a great weekend.
xox

Relyn Lawson said...

Oh, I have been dreaming of visiting Vancouver. Dreaming and dreaming.

Tracy said...

Oh, what a sweet place! I'd love to stop there... Pity it so far from here. ;o) But love this virtual tour, Marilyn... Happy Week ((HUGS))

Angela McRae said...

It's always a happy day when a new tea shop opens, especially when the shop is savvy enough to stock Marmalady's! ;)

Barbara Black said...

Thanks for sending me your new cookbook.
I dwelled and enjoyed it very much.
I also love your website and blog.
Keep up the good work.
Nana's Elegant Afternoon Tea Parties
Barbara Black