Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Trixies Tweets and Gratitude

 
Isn't this just the sweetest little watercolor?
I love watercolors and this one is special
because I won it last week.
I just had to share it with you.
The frame is corrugated paper, now isn't that clever?
Krys Kirkpatrick sent it to me from
kryskirkpatrickdesign.blogspot.com
Several years ago I visited her shop called, Bunnies by the Bay
in Anacortes, Washington.
I just love her whimsy and thought you would enjoy it too.
Thanks so much, Krys!

9 comments:

Cathy said...

What a precious watercolor. I tried to go to the website but the link won't take me there.

Marilyn Miller said...

Link fixed now.

Laurie said...

What a sweet watercolor. I never would have though of using cardboard that way. Need to start looking at everything as a piece of art! Will visit her site now, thanks!

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Hi Marilyn, thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.... so great to get postcards, it was actually all started my Britt-Arnhild :-) and gone from there.

A cute prize, I love it ♥

parTea lady said...

That is a very pretty and whimsical watercolor. I like the caption too.

Sheila said...

Artists see utility and beauty in everything. This is precious. Lucky you to have won it!
hugs
xx

Angela McRae said...

Your watercolor is perfectly lovely, and I'm so heartened to see the word "tweets" used in the traditional sense for a change!

Annie Jeffries said...

How SWEET. I don't know what I like better, the image, the frame, or the color pallet. Oh heck. Love it all. I must visit your talent friend's blog right now.

krys kirkpatrick said...

Marilyn you are to kind. Thank-you so much. I believe we are rewarded many times over for, well just being us sometimes. You are you....so you won the prize. Many thanks for your visits and post. It is warmly appreciated.