Friday, August 12, 2011

Free, A very good price!

A peek inside my home.
I love decorating with bargains and free things.
Recently my husband found this ladder in a pile of trash near our house.
I thought it was the perfect thing to display some of my vintage table cloths.
What do you think?

Friends gave me this vintage stroller as they were cleaning out
their family home.  It is quite sweet, but not sure what I will do with it.
Any suggestions?

Do you like to decorate your home with other peoples discards?
Find fun ways to display something unusual in your home?
Please share, I would love to hear.

*******
Thanks for your good thoughts and prayers this week for my husband.
His heart test on Monday went very well and we all have a better idea
of what has caused us to rush to emergency 4 times in the past year.
Yesterday radiation started and went well.  This will be an ongoing
for the next 7 weeks, but we expect good things from this also.