Last week our local newspaper had a list of Gift Ideas for Teachers.
Many of them I thought would be good for others in our lives.
I know I found an idea here for my hair dresser.
Enjoy the list.
1. A bag of coffee, TEA, or some hot chocolate mix.
2. Find a basket at the thrift shop and fill with fruit.
3. A plant or small tree decorated with ribbon.
4. A pass to a local attraction.
5. Movie passes
6. A journal with a note included from you.
7. Homemade treats, such as granola, cookies, or jam.
9. Pick up card stock or nice paper and make personalized stationary
10. A donation to a charity in the persons name.
11. A gift card for use at a local group coupon website
12. A key chain with a light
13. Make a personalized calendar from an online photo site
14. A few nice pens, pencils, or art supplies
Some of the items I adjusted, so it doesn't say just to the teacher.
Any ideas to add to the list?