Thursday, December 1, 2016

Words for the Season

Happy December, dear Friends!



Have you noticed certain words just seem to pop up in Christmas
ornaments, wall signs, and even on pillows during this time of year.
Words delight me!
It is fun to see where they shine.
What words do you associate with the month of December and Christmas?
Beside the typical ones you see I found at the antique mall,
I am thinking of:

Laughter
Family
Singing
Sparkle
Shine
Fragrance
Hugs
Greetings
Solstice

The more I think the more words that come to mind.

What words do you find this month?

3 comments:

Jeanie said...

Merry, magic, twinkle, jingle, jolly, hark!

And probably many more!

Janet Eiffel said...

And thank you right back.
You make me smile.

Danielle L Zecher said...

I think the main words I associate with the Christmas season are:
Lights
Family
Friends
Presents
Butter (Is that terrible?!?)
Magic

What a fun post.