Friday, December 14, 2018

Whiskers on Noses

 Whiskers on nose is one of my favorite things.
Christmas too brings joy to my heart.
All the twinkling lights and glitter just make me smile.
So one more peak in my living room at the imperfectly perfect tree all lite up.
We await the bewitching hour.
The hour when magic happens.
Where music bursts forth with Joy to the World
and then quiets in the late night darkness with Silent Night.
Are you preparing?
Are you delighting in those whiskers and twinkles?

Enjoy the weekend, dear friends!
And I must say Joey isn't thrilled when the camera comes out.
Now why don't those whiskers just pose for me for the moment of the click!!

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

Such fun! Everything looks so festive. And I love Joey and your tree is simply perfect!

Adrienne said...

Poor Joey! If he could only realize he doesn't have to pose or do anything special to 'shine' for the camera. Have a great weekend and enjoy the holidays.
~Adrienne~

Jeanie said...

I was hoping we'd have a long-awaited Joey sighting! (Bribing with a treat works for Lizzie! But she might not be as smart as Joey.)

Love it all, my friend!